Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Pledge to Write About Writing When I Blog At This Blog Site

I have a confession to make. Unlike a lot of bloggers, I don't believe that my opinion about anything that pops into my head is worthy of sharing with the world. That's why it took a while for me to get into this blogging thing. I figure that since I am a writer (I pretty good one- I just can't deny the truth any longer. It hurts me so!), blogging about writing is alright for me. Shoot, it even makes sense. Therefore, I hereby pledge (Yes, I used the word hereby-I'm a freaking writer, people!) to post only blogs that are relevant to my writing or other people's writing.

Thus, (Yes- I used thus- once again - I'm a cotton picking writer, people. Stay with me!)What I Write About When I Write About Writing was born. For those in the know, yes I did borrow heavily from Haruki Murakami for my blog title. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment